The trash can is one of the many cleaning tools that must be in your place of residence. Even though its function is to collect garbage, trash cans must be cleaned regularly. If it's not routinely cleaned, it can be a source of bacteria and odors that can pollute your home. The smell that comes from the trash can certainly greatly disrupt your daily activities. You can visit our website to get dumpster rental Auburn NY.
How to clean the trash can is not only by routinely throwing away the contents in it. However, the trash can also be cleaned like other cleaning tools, namely by washing it clean. There are several ingredients that must be prepared before cleaning the trash can, namely:
- Washing soap
- Rubber gloves
- Used cloth/sponge
- Bleach / ammonia
- Toilet brush
After the required materials are available, you can follow the steps below to make the trash can made of iron or aluminum cleaner:
- Use rubber gloves first. Then clean all the remaining trash attached to it.
- Fill ¼ a trash can with hot water.
- Add bleach or ammonia to taste. Choose one of the two ingredients and avoid mixing the two ingredients together so as not to cause toxic smoke or odor.
- After 30 minutes, brush the entire surface of the bin. Then dispose of the water in it.
- Pour enough soap into the trash can. Then, rub with a cloth or sponge until foamy. Also clean the lid of the trash can.
- Rinse with water until the foam is gone.
- Dry in the sun until it is completely dry. Sunlight can eradicate the remaining bacteria and eliminate odor remnants.
The trash can is one of the cleaning tools that must be cleaned regularly. This is because the function of the trash can make it very vulnerable to bacteria. Clean the trash can at least once a week. To facilitate the process of washing garbage, you can use a special plastic bag to coat the inside of the trash when you are going to use it.